Some Reasons for Attending Counseling
Individual therapy, coaching or counseling can be short-term or long-term. You may want individual sessions for counseling, therapy or coaching for any number of reasons.
For instance, you may wish to:
- feel good about today and to feel hopeful about tomorrow.
- move on after loving the wrong person.
- manage your anger so you don’t feel angry in the first place.
- fall out of love when the person of your dreams becomes your worst nightmare.
- fly as a passenger in an airplane and enjoy the flight instead of dreading it.
- drive your car after an automobile accident and feel calm and alert rather than tense and panicked.
- improve your understanding of others.
- find and nurture meaningful relationships.
- build your self-esteem and self-confidence so you feel better as a person.
- feel and act likable and lovable.
- express yourself assertively and directly without being aggressive.
- feel safety and security rather than fear and panic.
- resolve the after-effects of a tragedy or trauma and move on with your life.
- remedy work-related problems rather than moving from job to job.
- mend personality clashes so you can accomplish what is needed.
- rejuvenate your on-the-job energy and spirit after a tumble into burn-out.
- feel "normal" again rather than depressed, anxious or fearful.
- heal stress.
- overcome fears and panic.
- reduce anxiety and depression.
- reduce or eliminate addictive behaviors.
Dr. Gunzburg uses multi-faceted approaches to deal with these and other issues.
Change Your Life Today
If you want any of these changes in your life, you can contact Dr. Gunzburg for further information, or you can learn more about Dr. Gunzburg's therapy principles, office locations or counseling fees.
Take Action to Improve Your Life Now:
Or learn more about Dr. Gunzburg.